brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Interior Trim - Group Buy

Go down 
+7
max
Duncan
olive
irishman
Bloke_Off_The_Internet
stoneyuk
TimV
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Interior Trim - Group Buy Empty
PostSubject: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 pm

You may recall I’ve been in conversation with a trimming company about starting a specific product line for Brazilian Kombis. I’m delighted to say that discussions have now reached the point where we can start the manufacturing process.

Highly regarded in the Volkswagen world, Newton Commercial are prepared to set up a new vinyl trim range dedicated to Brazilian Kombis if we can initially guarantee them a minimum order of 15 sets. To supply us with new custom vinyl door and panel cards, Newton Commercial will have to commission a new tooling line. Once done, this will be to the benefit of every BraziBay owner in the future.

The prices for a new set of door cards/panel cards will be as follows:

¾ Bed Kombi (5 panels) £290.81
Full Width Bed Kombi (7 panels) £400.35

Postage and packaging £19.25 per order (UK delivery only)

Prices include VAT and are for Newton Commercial’s standard T2 design panels in a single colour. Clips are included.

You can see examples of Newton Commercial’s T2 Panels here:

Newton Commercial T2 Vinyl Panels

So to kick this group-buy off please show your commitment by signing up below. Once we have 15 confirmed members, Newton Commercial will require a deposit of £100 from each member wanting a new set of cards. You may either send me a cheque made payable to Newton Commercial, or you may phone them directly on 01728 832880 and place your £100 deposit via debit/credit card – clearly stating that this is from the Brazilian VW Bay.com Group Buy. Any cheques I receive I will forward onto Newton Commercial.

Once you have placed your deposit please then email Duncan@newtoncomm.co.uk so that he may send you colour samples whilst the new tooling line is being manufactured. When members confirm their colour choices, Newton Commercial will take credit/debit card details and raise individual orders for them. Newton Commercial will not take any more money until the goods leave the factory. When the tools arrive and Newton Commercial have all the colour choices in, they will make the entire order in one go and ship out accordingly.

The whole process from deposit to arrival of your new trim should take 5-6 weeks. So just in time for the new season to have your BraziBay looking the absolute business!

Matching covers for rock and roll beds will also be available and Newton Commercial are currently putting together a cab carpet set specific to the Brazilian Kombi too.

This really is excellent news for us as BraziBay owners and offers a real opportunity to further enhance your Kombi. If you want to be part of this group-buy please sign up below and state whether you will be sending me your deposit for £100 (made payable to Newton Commercial) or whether you are contacting them direct to pay your deposit by debit/credit card.

Remember if contacting Newton Commercial directly state that you are part of the Brazilian VW Bay.com Group Buy.

NB: Please only send cheques/contact Newton Commercial once we have 15 members committed to this group buy. The sooner folks sign up, the sooner we can get the orders in.

The removal and refitting of the door cards/panel cards is very straight forward and shortly I will be loading up a how-to video to guide you through the process.

Any questions please ask them below or pm me.

Tim Basketball

1. TimV
2. Irishman
3. stoneyuk
4. osg
5. Bloke_Off_The_Internet
6. maddy

An example of a sliding door panel in the WELD design:
Interior Trim - Group Buy Weld_p10

An example of a door card in two-tone design:Interior Trim - Group Buy 2tone_10

An example of a wheel arch panel in two-tone design:Interior Trim - Group Buy 2tone_11

Check Newton Commercial's website for all details and further pictures.

www.newtoncomm.co.uk

Like a Star @ heaven Update 8th Feb 2011 Like a Star @ heaven

With immediate effect the door card/panel production line is now officially ACTIVE. Newton Commercial have taken the decision to go live not only with this range but also seat covers and carpet sets, all specific to the Brazilian Kombi.

With regard to the door cards/panels, please contact Duncan asap via email: duncan@newtoncomm.co.uk to request colour samples. Once you have decided on your shade(s) you need to phone your order through to Newton Commercial to place your deposit 01728 832880. Everything will then take place as described above. Orders made in the next week should be delivered in the first week of March - giving enough time for them to be installed for the Volksworld Show - should you be showing your BraziBay. If you're not coming along to the show - the new trim will make your Kombi stand out even more for the coming season.

I'd like to thank Duncan, olive and everyone else that has been involved with getting this project rolling. Let the customising commence!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Interior Trim - Group Buy Melogo11

Last edited by TimV on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
stoneyuk

stoneyuk

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm interested and willing to commit but would like to know colour range, as Newton site only shows a limited range - unless I have looked in the wrong place that is!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Did you look at this page stoney?

http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk/cars/vw/library.jsp?model=24

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Bloke_Off_The_Internet

Bloke_Off_The_Internet

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Couple of quickies - any idea what they'd charge for two-tone (¾ width bed version)? And what happens about speaker holes and the like?
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:27 pm

5 piece kit:

2 Cab doors
Sliding door
Rear offside wheel arch
Tailgate

Makes 5 cheers

7 piece kit:

2 Cab doors
Sliding door
Opposite sliding door
Rear nearside wheel arch
Rear offside wheel arch
Tailgate

Makes 7 cheers

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
stoneyuk

stoneyuk

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks for directing me to right page - are those nice horizontal grooves standard in the Newton door cards?
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

I'll be clarifying that with NC first thing tomorrow am.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:35 am

I'm in !!
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 am

Well done Tim, its amazing what you can do with a bit of effort. I am surprised Danbury and the others havent done this before, mind you I bet once they read this they will be on the phone to Newton. One question, do you think I could but door cards only, as my side panels are made of veneered plywood?
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:27 am

stoneyuk wrote:
I'm interested and willing to commit but would like to know colour range, as Newton site only shows a limited range - unless I have looked in the wrong place that is!

if you let me know what colours you fancy, I will send out samples accordingly
Regards
Duncan
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 am

Bloke_Off_The_Internet wrote:
Couple of quickies - any idea what they'd charge for two-tone (¾ width bed version)? And what happens about speaker holes and the like?

Two tone are available as per our std 2 tone on the website. Prices and details for them will be the same. They are simply more expensive due to the work involved, but if it helps get to the 15 mark, then fine
Regards
Duncan
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 am

2 tone can be part of the deal if it helps make the numbers up, prices and details will be the same as per the T2 ones on our website.

Speaker holes and vent holes will have removable pop out options so no cutting required

Regards
Duncan
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 am

stoneyuk wrote:
Thanks for directing me to right page - are those nice horizontal grooves standard in the Newton door cards?

Yes
Regards
Duncan
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 am

olive wrote:
Well done Tim, its amazing what you can do with a bit of effort. I am surprised Danbury and the others havent done this before, mind you I bet once they read this they will be on the phone to Newton. One question, do you think I could but door cards only, as my side panels are made of veneered plywood?

Thanks for your kind comments Olive, I am always keen to help where possible, we are always keeping an eye out for new markets as long as they are viable and we are able to maintain our company ethos.
If the project goes ahead and tooling is produced, then door cards no probs thereafter.
Regards
Duncan
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:32 am

Example pictures added in leading post. Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
stoneyuk

stoneyuk

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:59 pm

OK. You can can count me in.

Duncan, will give some thought to colours and get back re samples.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Irishman, stoney - great stuff.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
max

max

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Thanks for answering all our questions, Duncan!

My bus already has seats trimmed with the 'JUST COLOUR' vinyl (here is a link).
Colours are 'Cool Blue' and 'Jasmine White'.

Would you be able to use these to achieve a perfect match?

Many thanks!
Max

Like a Star @ heaven Rennsemmel Like a Star @ heaven ('Racing Roll')
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 pm

max wrote:
Thanks for answering all our questions, Duncan!

My bus already has seats trimmed with the 'JUST COLOUR' vinyl (here is a link).
Colours are 'Cool Blue' and 'Jasmine White'.

Would you be able to use these to achieve a perfect match?

Many thanks!
Max

Hi Max
If you could purchase the vinyls off the roll and get them delivered direct to me here, I could manufacture a set for you. I would obviously quote you first if you let me know what you had in mind, my email address is on a previous thread.
Regards
Duncan
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm sure there are members out there deliberating over this ... don't forget we need 15 orders to get the production line running.

I know it's just after Chrimbo etc but just imagine how fab your BraziBay is going to look for the future. Smile

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Bloke_Off_The_Internet

Bloke_Off_The_Internet

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Duncan wrote:
2 tone can be part of the deal if it helps make the numbers up, prices and details will be the same as per the T2 ones on our website.

Speaker holes and vent holes will have removable pop out options so no cutting required

Regards
Duncan

Sounds good. On that basis, what would you charge for a 3/4 bed set?
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Bloke_Off_The_Internet wrote:
Duncan wrote:

Regards
Duncan

Sounds good. On that basis, what would you charge for a 3/4 bed set?

I make it £346.39 using the website prices.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Bloke_Off_The_Internet

Bloke_Off_The_Internet

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 am

Go on, then, I'm in
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:12 am

Cool Cool

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 am

We're a third of the way there already! Thanks folks Very Happy

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interior Trim - Group Buy   Interior Trim - Group Buy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Useful Websites-