brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

What did you do to your VW today?

Go down 
+67
RayC
harryhornet
kiteman
Baydreamer
Scooby
tatty
timmm
Matt
Bumble
Tony880
Voyager
Hemlock
Rebeldog
lynnand steve
stuartmeldrum
Ronnie Ringding
Si How
elliec
eddy
Sunshine Daisy
Surfwagen Stan
BigDubblya
gordonmac
sparkysteve
greeny
Ianvwk
adam ramp
URmysunshine
projectnmt
docmark
greenjc90
Feliz
Kaz
stoneyuk
Firebird
jj123vw
bonnie blue
ianclarke1970
jill
Chezguinness
Happyhouse
EvoFylde
osg
poddy
Bileos
michel_bonn
marcallison
absquatulation
sunny1
dazdub
EJ
primrose
AbsintheKombi
A@C
cavus
MarcusH
Dalesman
JLS 62
beakyboy
irishman
Skytiger
Dennis
dizzylizard
Tallulah
Sunny
TimV
oldskoolsboy
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Took it to Ikea Croydon for meatballs and a picture frame. I like a challenge.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:52 pm

TimV wrote:
Took it to Ikea Croydon for meatballs and a picture frame. I like a challenge.

You going into competition with Damien Hirst, Tim ?   Laughing
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Someone would pay a fortune for that artwork!

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Kaz

Kaz

Cabin : Exec 057

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Found a supplier of small gas cylinders, installed it and now ready to boil a kettle. I let my husband, Jules, drive Iris for the first time. Stopped off for petrol and set the van alarm off by mistake, on to Totnes in the sunshine, coffee and cake, then back home in driving rain and gales, fought to keep Iris on the road. In all, a successful maiden voyage! Hooray!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Kaz wrote:
Found a supplier of small gas cylinders, installed it and now ready to boil a kettle. I let my husband, Jules, drive Iris for the first time. Stopped off for petrol and set the van alarm off by mistake, on to Totnes in the sunshine, coffee and cake, then back home in driving rain and gales, fought to keep Iris on the road. In all, a successful maiden voyage! Hooray!  cheers 
Driving for the first time in strong wind or gales is certainly not for the feint hearted. but you do get used to it ! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kaz

Kaz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Even more alarming for the other motorists when you suddenly veer into their lane on the motorway!
Back to top Go down
greenjc90

greenjc90

Cabin : Exec 039

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Sounds a bit like our day! Not got gas bottle yet but braved the weather for a visit to the seaside. Then back home in gusting gales. Definitely a different kind of driving experience!
Back to top Go down
Kaz

Kaz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:02 am

Definitely concentrates the mind! I hope you manage to find a gas bottle supplier near you, it took us ages to find the right size - our local garage and garden centre don't stock the smaller bottles.
Back to top Go down
JLS 62

JLS 62

Cabin : Club
Location : Leicester - the centre of the world - sorry England

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:26 am

Those of you who took maiden voyages yesterday - well done. If you can drive your van in very windy conditions you can drive it in any !! (Well nearly - not Big Bang 2012 - see a very much earlier posting under, I think, What else could go wrong !!)

Love to you all.
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:29 am

in the last time i build a second battery for on bord. it has takes a longer time to build for it k think of it. now i will be finish in a few days i think.
i changes the cabels from the musicplayer for bigger kabels . after i build a new sound bord. now i have sound in front and under the chairs. and the best is, the power battery is only for the musik and not longef the same battery for starting the enginge.
all the best to you
michel

http://www.t2-c.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2-c.de
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 am

Tallulah came out of hibernation yesterday in preparation for some half term adventures - the wife also needed the car to go to Newbury and as the weather was still shocking I used Tallulah for the school run and a few other local bits.

She's not moved since just before Christmas but started first time and didn't complain at all. She'll get a good clean and wax at the weekend and I have a few minor maintenance tasks to carry out, then she'll be ready for the new season - daffs are about to flower!!!  sunny 

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:55 pm

Max transported me, 2x 13yr olds and 3 bikes to Richmond Park for a ride round and picnic.
What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 Max_su10

A proper SUV!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:09 pm

With summer just around the corner, Sunny went on a diet and lost some excess weight around the middle (or, ditched the step under the sliding door).
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:31 pm

Sunny wrote:
With summer just around the corner, Sunny went on a diet and lost some excess weight around the middle (or, ditched the step under the sliding door).

I've never really understood the attraction - can cause a load of damage if they get caught on something.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:06 am

TimV wrote:
Max transported me, 2x 13yr olds and 3 bikes to Richmond Park for a ride round and picnic.

A proper SUV!

Very nice Tim............can you confirm that the stuff in the background, is what we called in the old days,  sunshine and blue skies.    Smile
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:58 am

Sunny wrote:

Sounds like the step could be a candidate for the Sleepover Auction  Wink

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
docmark

docmark

Cabin : Exec 022

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:42 am

Down to Danbury for a 3 year service and MOT!!
Spent a very rainy day in Bath.
Thanks to Matt - our Dormie finally passed and is running very well again!!!
As usual a great visit - I get workshop envy every time I go there
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:48 pm

dizzylizard wrote:
TimV wrote:

A proper SUV!

Very nice Tim............can you confirm that the stuff in the background, is what we called in the old days,  sunshine and blue skies.    Smile

Indeed. I Photoshopped them in!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
projectnmt

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Popped over to Brill Hill in Willow. Bit blustery, but nice views

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 P1050914

Back to top Go down
URmysunshine

URmysunshine

Cabin : Exec 043

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Today we went for a little drive in the sunshine...just because we could!
Then stopped at our local National Trust spot, had jacket potatoes in the kombi before stretching our legs.
When we got home I did a little 'decorating' in the kombi & personalised the cupboards!
Trying to post some pics but I struggle with is so may take a while....bear with!
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Loaded up and drove in glorious sunshine to Sussex. What a fab drive; even had the window open it was so warm in the sun while driving.
Back to top Go down
URmysunshine

URmysunshine

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:32 pm

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 Image36}
Back to top Go down
URmysunshine

URmysunshine

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:38 pm

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 Image37}
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Gave her the first clean of the year, was tempted to go for a drive but still finishing off the decorating in the bedroom , maybe next weekend!!

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
Kaz

Kaz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Iris had her first shampoo and set, then a trip to sunny Seaton with my daughter.

What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 Img_0621
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your VW today?   What did you do to your VW today? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your VW today?
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: